The Ultimate Guide to Moving to Canada: How to Live and Work in Canada.

Live and work in Canada: Getting a permanent resident (PR) visa for Canada has become harder in recent years.

Under different programs, people who want to immigrate are often ranked against each other, and those with the best scores are invited to apply for permanent residency (PR).

Getting a visa is necessary if you want to live and work in Canada. So, if you meet the standards, it is possible to get a permanent visa under the skilled worker category.

In order to get one of the visas, your background will be looked at. For this, your education and work experience (knowledge) are important.

The “Express Entry” method has several steps that make up a visa application for Canada. Through this method, personal factors are given points, and the applicants with the highest score are asked to fill out a full visa application.

Types of Canadian Visas That Let You Live and Work in Canada

Class of Federal Skilled Workers

To apply for a visa in this category, called “Federal Skilled Worker,” you need to meet different standards. First, all candidates are judged based on how they scored on different things.

You need at least 67 out of 100 points to be able to apply. In addition to work experience and qualifications, the following are important:

  • How old you are.
  • Diplomas and job experience are very important.
  • Your English and/or French language skills are also important.
  • Extra points are given for a job offer from a Canadian company.
  • Lastly, your links to Canada, such as the language skills of your partner, work or school experience in Canada, or family there.
  • Also, it’s important that your job title has the right ‘level’. This means you must have worked full-time for at least one year in a job on the NOC (National Occupation Classification) List at level O, A, or B. You will also have to show that your money is enough for the size of your family. Immigration Canada has decided what you need to do to do this.

Once it’s clear that you meet all of the above requirements, your profile can be made and sent. You’ll be graded again using a different score chart after you turn in your work. “Comprehensive Ranking System” (CRS) is the name of the second score.

Often, invitation rounds are made based on how this score turns out. All candidates who get a score above the round’s minimum are asked to apply for a permanent visa.

Click here to find out more about “Express Entry.”

Federal Skilled Trades

In Canada, employers are often looking for people with skilled jobs. People with technical jobs who want to live and work in Canada have their own visa group because of this. If you want to be considered for this, you need to meet a number of requirements, which are listed below:

  • At least two years of work experience in the last five years
  • The job must be a “skilled trade.”
  • You can show an Employment and Social Development Canada-approved job offer from a Canadian company.
  • You also speak English and/or French well.
  • You meet the job requirements, such as being registered or having a license.
  • You can submit a profile through “Express Entry” if you meet the above conditions. After that, your CRS number will also be used to judge your profile.

The Canadian Experience Class

This group is just for people who have worked in Canada before. If you have worked full-time in Canada for a year in the last three years, you might be able to apply for this group. This is only possible if the job is on the NOC list and has the right level (O, A, or B).

YOU NEED TO READ THIS NOW  Urgently Needed!!! Over 30,000 Farm Jobs in Canada is Available For Immigrants.

Last but not least, you must also show that you can speak English or French. Just like with the other cards, you need a minimum CRS Score.

PNP Program

Lastly, the “Provincial Nominee Program” is also part of the Express Entry visa groups. Many provinces in Canada have their own visa programs. These programs are called PNPs.

Through these schemes, the provinces can choose immigrants in a more direct way. It can also react to the demand and supply of workers in the province’s labor market. So, each province or region has its own set of rules and requirements.

If you don’t qualify for the federal program, these services could give you other options. If you have a specific place in mind in Canada where you’d like to live and work, talk to an expert about what’s possible there.

Education Is Another Way To Live and Work in Canada.

If a candidate wants to improve their chances of becoming a permanent resident of Canada, they may want to think about an education plan if they can afford to study in Canada.

Canada has a lot to offer people from other countries.
Canada gives foreign students one of the best, if not the best, deals in the world. After Canada made a big change to its policy, this deal became even more appealing.

Canada’s new policy will let students start their Canadian education online starting in the fall. After they finish their studies, they will still be able to get a Canadian work pass.
If getting PR is your main goal, a road through school can help you in a number of ways.

First, we need to know what matters in Canada’s points system for immigration. Canada looks at things like your age, your ability to speak a language, your schooling, and your work experience.

Studying in Canada will help you get into Canada in three ways: your language skills, your schooling, and your work experience. Of course, most students from other countries are also young.

By following a path of education, you can immerse yourself in an English and/or French environment, which will help you become a part of Canada’s economy and society.

You will also get a good education, which will help your job in Canada and give you more points in different immigration streams. Whether you apply for PR through Express Entry, the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), or another federal or provincial stream, Canadian qualifications are worth more than foreign ones.

Work in Canada While You’re in School and After You Finish.

One of the things that makes Canada special is that it lets international students work while they are in school there, and they can also get a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) after they finish their schooling.

With a typical study permit, you can work up to 20 hours per week for any company while you’re in school, and you can work full-time during breaks like the summer and winter breaks.

After that, many students can get a PGWP, which can be used for up to three years based on how long they were in Canada. With the PGWP, you can also work for any company you want (this is called a “open work permit”).

International students and people with PGWPs can also get an open work permit for their wives or partners.

International students can also benefit a lot from working in Canada because the job experience they get through a PGWP can make them eligible for a number of different immigration programs.

YOU NEED TO READ THIS NOW  Canada's Priority Job Categories Unveiled for Express Entry Visas

Again, these kinds of immigration schemes often give more points for work experience in Canada than for work experience in another country.


How to study in Canada and then get Permanent Residency

The following is an illustration of one way to get ready for a job in Canada:

Davido goes to a designated learning school (DLI) in Canada to get a Business Administration college diploma in two years.

Davido will be able to get a PGWP for up to three years after he finishes school. This is the longest a PGWP can last.

He then works as a Business Analyst for a Canadian technology company. After working full-time for a year, Davido has the Canadian work experience he needs to be qualified for the Express Entry program for Canadian Experience Class.

Davido’s goal of moving to Canada is reached when he gets an offer to apply for PR after submitting his Express Entry profile.

People who want to get their PR through schooling now have more chances to take advantage of this chance. Due to the global coronavirus pandemic, Canada is making it easy for international students to start their education in Canada this fall.

The new PGWP strategy will help students get started on the path to Canadian PR.
Even if you can’t get to Canada in time for the fall start of your program, you can still start it online and still qualify for the PGWP.

You still have a lot of time to start the process of moving to Canada in the fall. You can send your applications to designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada in the next few weeks, and you will also have time to get a study pass.

DLIs are colleges and universities that have received government approval to teach international students.

As long as you finish a two-year or longer qualified program at a DLI and move to Canada, you can still be eligible for a three-year PGWP after you finish your program.

One of the biggest worries of international students has been taken care of: if they can’t get to Canada by the fall because of the coronavirus (for example, they can’t find a flight to get there in time for the start of their program), they can start their program online without getting in trouble.

When online learning starts in the fall, studying in Canada will cost less.
It’s important to have enough money to study in Canada. Thanks to Canada’s new policy, it’s now even cheaper to study there.

For example, a student can save money on living costs by learning online in their home country for a few months this fall and then moving to Canada by the end of the year.

Once they move to Canada, they can work and go to school at the same time to make money for themselves and save money for the future.

Canada is also one of the least expensive places in the western world for foreign students to study, and the Canadian dollar is cheaper than the U.S. dollar, the Euro, and the British Pound.

There are also awards in Canada for students from other countries.

So, students who start their Canadian education online this fall will be able to get a high-quality and affordable education, the right to live and work in Canada during and after their studies, and a big edge when they apply for permanent residence.